Precincts & Polling Places

Voting Precincts

Once you have registered to vote, the General Registrar will send you a Voter Information Notice. The Notice will tell you the name of your precinct and your polling place, which is the place you go to vote. Your Voter Information Notice also contains your State Senate District, House of Delegates District, and Congressional District, as well as your York County Board of Supervisor and School Board districts.

You must be a qualified registered voter in the precinct in which you live and you will be eligible to vote only in that precinct.

Once you have moved, report a change of address in writing to the General Registrar as soon as possible in order to ensure that you remain a qualified voter. At this time we are not permitted to update your information by phone or email.

Click here for a list of polling places.