Can I make payment arrangements?

Contact the Delinquent Tax Administrator at 757-890-3420 or The administrator will work with you on paying your Personal Property and Real Estate Taxes within a reasonable time period. Having an agreement will not relieve the penalties and interest, but may forestall any legal action. To make payment arrangements on a York County Utility Bill contact Utility Billing at 757-890-3702.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Real Estate Tax rate?
2. What is the Personal Property Tax rate?
3. I just sold my car, now what?
4. I am active duty military, do I have to pay Personal Property Taxes?
5. Can I make payment arrangements?
6. What is the current rate of Personal Property Tax Relief?
7. Who do I make my checks payable to?
8. I have an escrow account with my Mortgage Company and received a bill, what should I do?
9. Is the mailing address on my tax bill correct?