Google Street View for Business Grant
What is it?
The Google Street View for Business Grant Program helps you get listed or update your Google business listing and further enhance your listing by having an interior virtual tour posted online.
How much is it?
50% matching grants, up to $500 per business, are provided towards the cost of having panoramic photos taken by a Google Trusted Photographer of the interior of a business location and posted on Google as a virtual tour, using Google's Street View platform.
How does it work?
1. Contact at least one local Google Trusted Photographer to get a quote for the interior photography work that you want done.
2. Complete, sign, and submit the grant application. Include all quotes, which photographer/ provider you've chosen and form W-9.
3. We will notify you by email that your application was received. Applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis by the York County Economic Development Authority.
4. We will send you an email to inform you of the decision, along with an agreement to sign. Once you return the signed agreement, you may begin the work.
5. The photographer completes the project as quoted, within 6 months.
6. You pay the photographer in full and submit paid receipts and/or copies of returned checks to us.
7. We will verify completion of the project as quoted and provide your grant payment.
What are the qualifications?
- Your business must have a current York County Business License at the time of grant application and this license must remain paid and active until one year after the date grant funds are received. If you close and/or relocate your business out of York County within one year of receiving grant funds, you must repay 50% of the total grant awarded.
- You will be given access to and full use of your still images by your chosen photographer. By accepting grant funds, you agree to allow the Office of Economic Development and/or the Economic Development Authority to use these still images as well. Uses may include printed materials, websites, presentations, and any other means needed.
- Grants are for interior photography work only; exterior photography is not eligible for grant funds.
- A new interior virtual tour must be established, where none previously existed for your business. This program is not intended for updating prior virtual tours, unless an exception is granted by the Economic Development Director.
- Your application must be made prior to start of work, using the application form developed by York County OED, and it must be complete in all respects.